Wednesday, November 18, 2009

L&B might not be dead...

...I am aliiiiiiiiiive !
I know it's been a long that:
  1. I didn't show up on this blog
  2. I didn't show up on Dime (my account has been deleted it seems...)
  3. I didn't get involved in trading
  4. I didn't get involved in posting good stuff for you guys
  5. I didn't speak English, so please be kind !
Sorry for that, but as you might have guessed, there's is a girl outthere ;-)

Anyway, I have decided to start trading again with the community, and I have a few statements:
  1. My HD has crashed, as some of you might already know if you read this blog
  2. I have lost 3/4 of my collection, e.g. all the boots that I did not burn previously
  3. I have to check my DVD list again and publish it for you to choose.
As you might know, there is some weird stuff going on on the Internet those days, and trackers are being watched here and there, or even down. Demonoid has been down for a long time now, due to hack it seems, that involves mass data loss. The tracker is being repaired it seems, and the staff asks for patience.

Second weird thing that I was told yesterday night, is that The Pirate Bay would have been bought buy a large institution. Well, if this is true, this means that download there is not secure anymore, and the people would better not mess with the bull. Anyway, I did not check the veracity of this, do it if you like, but it would not surprise me.

For all these reasons, I have decided to post only on Dime. I will try to post one bootleg every two weeks, and you will find a cover and complete description on this blog ;-).

My ID on Dime is "loudbootlegs". I do not know why but it seems that my previous account "Guillaume59" does not exist anymore, if some of you know what happened, keep me informed. Oh last thing about Dime, people keep asking me to invite them, but I want to say that I am NOT into this, and I don't even know if Dime works like this. What I did this morning is really simple, I clicked the "Subscribe" button and subscribed...I guess you can manage.

Loud Bootlegs Blog will be up soon, just after these black metal, death metal and heavy metal bootlegs are sorted!
Loud Bootlegs Blog will be up soon, just after these black metal, death metal and heavy metal bootlegs are sorted!
Thanks for your patience, I am glad to be back, and I'll see you around in a few days I guess.

Cheers
L&B

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment