Sunday, November 22, 2009

Dime...30 days before upload !

As I told some of you by email, my Dime (Guillaume59) account has really been deleted, because of 150 days of inactivity. I understand it as much as I regret it, but I have managed to create another account: "loudbootlegs" do not hesitate to contact me for requests or whatever.

The thing is I start from scratch, which means that I have to wait 30 days before I can post. I know there are some shortcuts, but I lack the patience, so let's wait ! I will use this time to sort my bootleg collection.

My trade status will be on very soon, when my collection is entirely sorted, here are the bands I am interested in at the time (DVD only):
  • Annihilator - any era, any quality
  • Cannibal Corpse - any era, any quality
  • Death - any era, any quality
  • Cradle of Filth - "V empire", "Dusk and her Embrace" and "Cruelty and the beast" era
  • Immortal - any era, any quality
  • Emperor - any era, any quality
  • Morbid Angel - any era, any quality
  • Obituary - "Slowly we rot" and "Cause of Death" era
Old school death metal bands such as Immolation or Gorguts are also very welcome even they are not my priority. I am also involved in Jazz, and would like to find some artists like Jaco Pastorius or Marcus Miller, if some of you share the same taste in jazz, contact me by email (gcurtat@gmail.com).

If you want to trade some old school bands like Metallica, Judas Priest or Iron Maiden, I am also in.

See you in 30 days

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment