Friday, September 18, 2009

L&B is down obviously

Hi guys, it's been a very long time since my last post. The reason is that I have had a HD crash and I am still coping to retrive my data, I might have lost something like 50 DVD Boots, grrr. Anyway, I'll post again when I have solved this issue.
I wanted to thank all of you for the enthusiast support I have received over the last few inactivity months !
I am working on another Blog, that is only in French (sorry for other users), and will treat the following subjects:
  • Song translations (into French)
  • Upcoming and new releases
  • Alternative music ways such as Vinyl for instance
  • Music debate, such as the recent Demonoid shut down
  • And of course, one or two uploads here and there I guess, as soon as my HD is fixed !
Would you like to help me, please spread the link: Rock'n Roz (http://rocknroz.free.fr)
I need your support, thx again, do not forget to think on your own in those crazy days, and keep rockin !
L&B

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment