Friday, April 3, 2009

Metallica Bercy France, April 1st and 2nd

Hi, just back from the two Metallica shows in Paris, what can I say, this band is still kick ass after 25 years !! Here are the setlists, you'll find the boots here and there on the web, for sure, OR you can buy them on Livemetallica if you agree with this mentality, I personally do not, so I'll download them somewhere I guess.

EDIT: Find the links to the shows below, you'll have to subscribe to Demonoid.

Day 1 (April 1st)
http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1859868/25449952/
That Was Just Your Life
The End Of The Line
Harvester Of Sorrow (!)
Disposable Heroes (!)
One
Broken, Beat And Scarred
Cyanide
Sad But True
The Unforgiven
The Judas Kiss
The Day That Never Comes
Master Of Puppets
Damage, Inc.
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman
- - - - - - - -
Stone Dead Forever
Phantom Lord (!)
Seek and Destroy

Day 2 (April 2nd)
http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1860490/3181244/
That Was Just Your Life
The End Of The Line
The Four Horsemen (!)
Holier Than Thou (!)
One
Broken, Beat And Scarred
My Apocalypse
Sad But True
Bleeding Me (!)
All Nightmare Long
The Day That Never Comes
Master Of Puppets
Fight Fire With Fire (!)
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman
- - - - - - - -
Motorcycle Man (w/Biff Byford from Saxon)
Hit The Lights (!)
Seek and Destroy

13 comments:

  1. "I'll download them somewhere I guess."
    Where ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a "Please" or a "Thx in advance" would have been welcome :-)
    Try this out: "http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1860490/3181244/"
    If you don't have a demonoid account, create one or be patient, it will be seeded very soon everywhere (by the way this is only April 2nd).
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is April 1st
    http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1859868/25449952/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure, it would have been better...

    Yesterday night I was in Bercy for that wonderfull moment of great music and I just have to thank you.

    Sorry for my "accent" and my manners ... I'm French...

    P.S.: Thank you sooo much...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe pas grave ! C'est vrai que les concerts etaient incroyables ! Le deuxième soir était quen même meilleur je trouve !
    A+
    Guillaume

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quand tu dis que le 2ème était meilleur, tu parles de l'ambiance, des 4 Cavaliers ou de la setlist ? (ou des 3 à la fois ?)

    ReplyDelete
  7. J'ai trouvé le son meilleur (mais j'etais plus haut dans les gradins), la setlist un peu plus sympa (coup de coeur sur Holier evidemment, Bleeding me et Hit the Lights un de mes morceaux préférés!). Je les ai trouvés également plus en forme que la veille!
    Tu n'as fait que le second soir ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oui, "que" le second soir.
    C'était ma première fois avec Metallica, j'étais dans la fosse mais un peu en retrait (je sais ce que ça donne en plein dedans).

    Le son n'était pas trop mauvais, mais... c'est Bercy, il n'y a pas de secret, mauvaise acoustique.

    Bien sûr, en reconnaissant Bleeding Me et Hit the Lights, j'ai compris qu'on avait droit à un petit "bonus" de leur part, bien sympa !

    Et il ne faut pas oublier The Four Horsemen que je n'attendait pas vraiment. Alors, peut-on regretter l'absence de The Unforgiven (joué la veille) ? A mon avis non... Ça valait vraiment le coup de l'entendre le premier soir ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. C'est cool pour toi car le second soit était meilleur. Pour Unforgiven, je suis vraiment content de l'avoir entendu effectivement car j'adore ce morceau, mais bon, tu peux toujours te rattraper sur les bootlegs !

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey contact me please I have a question about metallica

    my mail is : jwspeijer@zeelandnet.nl

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey. contact me plz. I want to trade with you)
    crash-impaler@211.ru

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi ,
    I don't know if you subscribe to demonoid, but i don't have account there and i would like a invitation code if it's possible to D/L Metallica stuffs...I would appreciate very much if you could do that for me, my email adress is downstreams@hotmail.com
    Many thanks
    Alain

    ReplyDelete