Friday, August 15, 2008

Metallica 2008.08.14 Rock en France, Arras - "Live report"

Yesterday was an other day cause didn't know. Now, after this crazy night, I can say it man, even if I do not like swearing :

METALLICA is the best fucking live band out there !

The horsemen had not played in France for 4 years, and the audience was really inpatient to see them again, or for most people in the crowd, to see them for the first time. I think I have been listening to this band for more than 10 years now, and had never had a chance to see them live.

I will not describe the entire show, what I can say is that this was heaven, awsome setlist, the band seemed really happy to play there in this beautiful historical place (pictures to come), and the audience was survolted !

Pictures of the show: Metallica Arras pictures

They will be touring France next year to support their latest record, which will be out sept, 12.


If you know how I can get this pro shot quite quick, let me know !


---> Setlist <---
Creeping Death
For Whom The Bell Tolls
Ride The Lightning
The Memory Remains
Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
Cyanide
...And Justice For All
No Remorse
Fade To Black
Master Of Puppets
Whiplash
Nothing Else Matters
Sad But True
One
Enter Sandman
- - - - -
Last Caress
So What
Seek And Destroy

Here are 2 metallica vids taken from national news, and a new song of Gojira, taped by a fan.



0 commentaires:

Post a Comment